Based in Athens, Halandri, you’ll be a Full-Time Designer, a vital member of COMMA. In this role you will need to have some experience, passion and creative talent to enable you to shine whilst working in various projects for major Greek Companies. In your role as a Designer will be creating visually appealing and functional designs and also be the main interface among design, development and marketing.
Responsibilities incl. but are not limited to:
• Suggest new concepts/ ideas for various communication campaigns
• Design Newsletters
• Design Social Media Content
• Design Banners
• Design Corporate Websites
• Design eCommerce Websites
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU NEED TO BE:
• Creative // You will be responsible for all our interfaces for print & web with a high emphasis on desirability, user involvement and usability.
• Motivated // Supporting the agile development team with designs, styling guidance, concepts and use cases of visual design you will need to hold the vision through all of the iterative stages.
• Demanding // By maintaining a high level of design quality and strengthening the brand by handling all design queries internally and externally.
• An All-round Player//Multitasking is extremely important as you will be responsible for developing concepts and commercially compelling collateral material (print and digital) that support our company objectives.
• Positive with an Outgoing Personality
• Passionate for Fashion
• A degree in Graphic/ Web Design or similar.
• Able to demonstrate creative design expertise including information design, visual design, animation design, UI standards for web.
• Ability to handle projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written in both Greek & English.
• Organized and detail-oriented.
• Flexible, active listener, critical thinker with problem solving skills.
• Experience with design tools
So if you want to develop exciting work, build amazing user experiences and believe that you are the person we are looking for then we look forward to hear more about you along with your CV and Portfolio. Please email your application by using the form below [or by sending an email at email@example.com using the subject ‘Web Designer Application 090421’ as your subject].