PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST (09172)
We are seeking for a results oriented digital marketer, a Performance Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for creating, monitoring and managing campaigns in Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms. She/he will also be responsible for creating monthly reports.
You will collaborate with creatives, account managers, technologists and community managers to create user-centric, highly engaging campaigns, which exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Define the online acquisition strategy to meet acquisition targets and budget requirements for multiple accounts.
- Perform day-to-day activities on AdWords accounts
- Create & manage PPC campaigns in Google AdWords (Search and Display), Facebook, LinkedIn
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding marketing campaigns.
- Ensure they are optimized to maximize revenue, traffic and ROI
- Research & analyze keywords
- Utilize A/B testing and other Conversion Rate Optimization methods
- Suggest Optimization Tips for landing pages
- Working with data effectively to drive actionable insights
- Analyze day-to-day performances in terms of traffic, sales and profitability.
- Be up-to-date on new technologies and trends in your field and share them with others
- Interacting with internal teams, as well as, client teams when necessary
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is a passionate person, who loves what he/she does
- Has a positive attitude and a problem – solving outlook
- Is a combination of a thinker and a doer
- Is team-oriented, works well with others and shares his/her knowledge and expertise
- Likes to challenge him/herself in order to be better at his/her craft and thus, produce higher quality material
- Loves technology, and is always up-to-date with the most recent innovations and trends
- Is honest and fun-loving
- Shows attention to detail
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years experience in managing AdWords and Facebook campaigns
- Solid understanding of Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Analytics, Facebook Insights and Facebook Remarketing
- Experience in performance marketing and conversion oriented campaigns
- Must be a Google AdWords certified individual
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Skillful Excel user (sorting data, pivot tables, advanced functions)
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Speed and proven ability to balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent English reading, writing and speaking skills
- Gets excited about new technologies, loves learning about and using new things
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
So if you believe that you are the person we are looking for then we look forward to hear more about you along with your CV and Cover Letter. Please send in your application by using the form below [or by sending an email at email@example.com using the subject ‘Performance Marketing Specialist 09172’ as your subject].